All Matrimonial Services are - 100%, Completely & Totally FREE!!
Contact Members - Free!!
View Contact Details - Free!!
Send Unlimited Messages - Free!!
Photo Album (up to 8 photos) - Free!!
Complete Profile Privacy - Free!!
Register Now !! to contact VHY9256
* I find (faith, belief, theology, rituals-based) organized religious practices less appealing than universally applicable human quest for the meaning. I prefer rational inquiry, Gita, Vedanta, Einstein, Osho, Dawkins, J. Krishnamurti, Harris etc. It'd be interesting to check if there might be some connection among quantum fields, self-consciousness, quantum entanglement, meditation, sensory perception of reality etc. If you're someone who digs all that plus likes nature, hiking, desi music, perpetually high on life alone, believes in full, uninhibited enjoyment of all healthy pleasures of life, then we belong to same tribe! 24 hours in a day will not be enough. I'd at least like to know you as a friend.
Now about TheMatrix identity..
* I was born (in Jan-1965) & grew up in Rajkot, Gujarat, India, have been living in the USA since 1992.
* I am a divorced father of one son who is in college.
* Have a successful career working in the IT field.
* Consider myself, book smart as well as street smart and having common sense. Have no criminal record; just a simple, responsible, family-oriented, down to earth, materially middleclass gentleman.
* Having lived on both sides (literally) of the globe; I have some blended perspectives about life experiences from either side.
* I don't smoke and occasionally drink and other than maybe 10 Lotto tickets a year, I don't gamble. I have never attended bars or clubs.
* I like good Hindi/English movies; rarely watch TV, may be TED talks, Nova, PBS documentaries or a dvd. Definitely not into watching sports or TV shows.
* I love reading. English/Gujarati. Literature/Poetry: Non-fiction, Philosophy, Vedanta, Motivational, Autobiographies, Business.
* Don't understand much of the English music, - Someday I'd like to understand/enjoy more of it.
* Language and music are primary means to express deepest of the feelings. That's why it'd be helpful to find someone with similar proficiency in languages (Gujarati, Hindi, English)
* I like some travel and outdoors, active lifestyle. But mostly I like to visit within - by myself and with someone.
* Love taking walks, meaningful conversations, moderate level of hiking and un-rushed, leisurely sightseeing.
* I'm generally an easy going, selectively social (like to spend my time wisely), affectionate, sensitive, hopeless romantic, still believes in soul-mate type connection -kind of a guy who is content with the serene experience of the existence.
* Passionate about rational inquiry into 'The Meaning'- of life, universe, consciousness. I enjoy quiet solitude, contemplation on purpose of existence, Who am I? then What is I, the Nirvana Shatakam and such. Those meditative moments offer inner peace, enable realignment of self with matrix existence.
* Like to use subjective (meditation, contemplation, mysticism) as well as objective means (scientific knowledge, Vedanta) in searching for spiritual answers.
About Life Partner Preferences:
I am hoping to find my very best friend, soul mate and the lifelong companion. Just being close to each other, holding hands, every moment of life could be quality time. Whom my family and I could invite to become an important part of life, who would complete the family- a loving, sensitive and kindhearted person.
Someone who still believes in idealized, romantic, poetic love. Who has figured it out that to love is giving of yourself to realize a larger than self, merged unity of existence, because Prem Gali Ati Sankari, Ta Me Dou Na Samaaye (Kabir).
In short, I dream of an old fashioned, wrapped-up-in-you type of loving relationship- a relationship like of Pooja & Raj (Hema, Amitabh) in the movie Baghban!
Someone who enjoys simple things in life, able to laugh at self, and knows what's truly important in life; who is kind, compassionate, rational, empathetic, physically/emotionally fit and passionate- because I am. I'm not looking for perfection... only the woman that's perfect for me, and hopefully I'll be someone she is looking for.
Thanks! Best wishes to you!