All Matrimonial Services are - 100%, Completely & Totally FREE!!
Contact Members - Free!!
View Contact Details - Free!!
Send Unlimited Messages - Free!!
Photo Album (up to 8 photos) - Free!!
Complete Profile Privacy - Free!!
Register Now !! to contact softwareengineer
- We belong to punjabi brahmin family, believe in family values and respect for elders. Personality:
- My son is 6 feet tall software engineer, Intelligent and smart indivisual with high sense of value and respect for elders, qualified and ambitious person who wants to make a name for himself.
- We stay in a Joint family setup(Grand parents, Parents and 2 sisters). We have our self owned 2 DDA Flats in Delhi and we are settled in delhi since 30 years.
- Does not drink or smoke and a pure vegetarian and want the same partner.
- Motto of life is simple living and High thinking.
- Has never been into watching movies or outings, but will love to cherish these moments with life partner.
- Is an extrovert will excellent sense of humor.
Long Term Goals:
- Wants to be Project Manager earning more than 10 lakh in a top MNC in next 5 years and has been studing hard for that.
- Wants to build a big house in NCR in next 10 years.
-My Father is Officer in Canara Bank and Mother is class 1 officer in Ministry of Culture, Archaeological Survey of India.
-I have two younger sisters, one of whom is doing MBA Regular form Delhi and the other is pursuing MCA Regular form Delhi.
- I plan to stay with my parents in all circumstances. We have our self owned 2 DDA Flats n Delhi and we are settled in delhi since 30 years.
About Life Partner Preferences:
- Looking for a life partner who is
1. Is Understanding, Adjustable in nature and wants to live in JOINT FAMILY SETUP.
2. Is Simple and respects elders.
3. Is Well qualified (Doctor, MCA, MBA)
4. Wants to be a co-partner in his liabilities, achievements and eventually in his goals.
5. Wants to cherish, enjoy life with him and not interested in materialistic things.
6. Wants her to be fully loyal and should stand by him in every moment of my life, be it good or bad.